Tuesday, December 9, 2008

going back to the basics

this title may seem weird.. but its got its own meaning... to me it means finding my old self... the one i left behind.. the one that most of my "frenz" knew... ya... the old me... ppl think tat everything new is good... but i don... some old stuff are great.. for example... vintage wine.. the longer the wine the better it is... when i think bout this i realize.. i cant change who i am now.. all i can do is move forward.. i cant be my old self... coz who i am now is me... and my old self is another person... i've changed... i do admit tat... change for the worse?? o for the better?? some ppl hate me now i guess... but i've got one thing to tell them... u aint so good urself... when people change... adept wif them... change ur point of view... don keep stayin the old coot u are... change.... EVERYONE is destined to change...



ok... finished wif the change thing now... back to the basics... wad does it means?? i've told u one of my opinion... tell me urs...



when i ask a fren of mine.. wad does it means to him... u noe wad he said??

Change style of "kao lui" to the most simple style... i was like WTF??? wat kinda bullshit is tat...  maybe his life is jz bout chasing girls and stuff... but another view of mine is.....

well should i say it?? i think i should.... but wad if its also bullshit??? well who cares??? 

well my view is almost but at a different level of my frenz opinion... mine is how to make frenz...

ya... frenz... some ppl take this word lightly... u hav loads of frenz... so wat?? can u tell every bit of secret to them?? i cant... coz i noe... my frenz... some of them spill their guts out... some of them jz keep it to themselves... i respect both... but who i think is a real fren is... someone who hold no secrets wif another fren...

having no secrets between two ppl... able to laugh.. able to cry... telling ur sorrows... telling ur joy... that is wad i call FRIENDS... i envy those ppl who have real FRIENDS.. but after my high school yrs.. i did find a few.. i wil cherish them... i will love them... i am nth without them...

guys.. i thank you... for being my FRIENDS...

No comments: