Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The clock is ticking away.

tick tock tick tock,
the clock inside me ticks away,
how long will it continue ticking on,
how long is that in store for me,
all is a mystery and all is a blur,

Haiz... I'm like so dying rite now!! I have so many things on my chest... but i cant unload it... all i can do is just carry it alone... bearin the burden... its been so long since i had blog... each blog is getting old and full of complaints... busting wif words tat made no sense... I am so bottled up inside... Twas a time when i had someone who would listen to my woe... and i would listen to theirs.. but tat someone now is happier now... I noe she is... I can c tat.. I am happy for that person.. Melbourne... A place whr i am alone and new.. Its a place where i can start new.. Its hard and challenging... I will EXCEL!!! I MUST EXCELL!!!! Haiz.. so much stuff to worry about... but all i can do is worry alone... i cant say anythin o do anythin... BUT I WILL SUCCEED IN THE END!!!

Will blog sometime soon...

No comments: